Va Alcohol Rehab
Article provided by: Safe Harbor Recovery Center
Safe Harbor Recovery Center is one of the best addiction treatment facilities with hundreds of positive reviews. At our VA alcohol rehab, we offer comprehensive treatment for alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental disorders. Our VA alcohol and drug dependence rehabilitation program is widely popular for its efficacy and affordability.
Evidence-Based Treatment for Alcohol Addiction
We are a leading drug and alcohol rehab with some of the country’s most sought-after therapists. Our team of highly qualified therapists offers a variety of psychotherapies to our recovering clients to address the co-occurring mental health disorders along with alcoholism and addiction. Some of them include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - We use CBT to resolve problematic thoughts and feelings in patients. It helps treat conditions like anxiety, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and a variety of other mental disorders.
- Motivational Interviewing - We use MI techniques to strengthen the motivation and commitment of individuals to attain sobriety.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy – DBT helps recovering addicts develop qualities such as mindfulness, stress management, interpersonal skills, and emotional stability.
Besides these, we also use therapies like biofeedback, yoga, guided meditation, and holistic therapies to help patients overcome addiction. Furthermore, our facility is set in a serene and picturesque environment that plays a pivotal role in healing and recovery.
Common Dual Diagnosis Conditions with Alcohol Abuse
There are a lot of patients suffering from moderate to severe levels of addiction, who also suffer from symptoms of anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, and PTSD. Individuals often resort to consuming alcohol as a coping mechanism to overcome the symptoms of their mental illness.
However, alcohol can make things worse and can severely compromise the brain health in individuals. Individuals with dual diagnosis often suffer from suicidal thoughts and self-destructive impulses. At our rehab facility, we design an individualized treatment plan based on the dual diagnosis condition and ensure the safe and speedy recovery of patients from alcoholism.
Types of Continuing Care Programs
As a part of our treat programs for substance use problems, we offer continuing care for recovering addicts after rehab. Some of the treatments we offer as a part of aftercare include:
- Facility-based programs - We offer follow-up therapy, conduct support groups for the alumni, and conduct medical assessments to ensure that our patients lead a healthy and drug-free life after rehab.
- Therapy and counseling - We offer individual therapy and counseling sessions to patients after they leave rehab to help them stay focused on sobriety.
- Support groups and group therapy - We recommend all our recovering alcoholics to attend our weekly support group sessions and group therapies, where individuals share their challenges and accomplishments in recovery with their peers. We offer a judgment-free platform for recovering addicts to speak their heart out and receive love and support from fellow group members.
If you are in search of a rehab for drug or alcohol problems, get in touch with one of us at Safe Harbor Recovery Center today. We are the #1 VA alcohol rehab with highly qualified staff and modern amenities. We also offer evidence-based substance use treatment programs that help recovering addicts embrace and maintain their sobriety in the long-term.Va Alcohol Rehab
View Larger Map